Register
Search
View: 2939|Reply: 13

[General] THINGS!!!

[Copy URL]

Contributor

Clearance
Post time 2014-10-20 19:45 |Show all posts
1."...Don't worry, the magazines will be available for general download typically after 3 weeks." - maybe after... 38 days... no comment, not to mention about unlocked chapter process 7+2,                                                
                                                                                                                                   38+7+2= 47 days...
2."Release will become daily from today"- I hope that the release will be faster... booom is slower...

3."Hello guys, we're keep improving our release process and try to make the release speed faster than now..."- I do not believe your words.

Conclusion:
Magazine Release is slooooooooooow and random.  

Use magic Report

Admin

Clearance
Post time 2014-10-22 14:08 |Show all posts
The slow release is mostly due to the bad speed uploading the magazine to ehen.
Unless you find a way to ensure those people who are eager to copy our releases to ehen for us don't do so, we can unlock faster.

Or are there other upload methods that we don't know of?

Use magic Report

Contributor

Clearance
Post time 2014-10-23 01:15 |Show all posts
Main problem is this "...general download typically after 3 weeks." - maybe after... 38 days..." and i dont care if you upload magazines to ehen. Why you even bother uploading to ehen???
In my opinion is pointless.(wasted time)
If I can suggest something: 2 weeks waiting + 7+2  unlock chapters or 3 weeks waiting + 2 days for unlock entire magazine.It would be cool  

Use magic Report

Admin

Clearance
Post time 2014-10-23 01:59 |Show all posts
hmm replied at 2014-10-23 01:15
Main problem is this "...general download typically after 3 weeks." - maybe after... 38 days..." and ...

Quite simply because if we don't, someone else will, and most likely will not mention Comic ONE at all when posting elsewhere.
The other option would be for us to watermark the release, which is opposite to what everyone wanted.

It is a pain in the arse to have to deal with re-uploaders who have no respect of who provide them with the content to be released.

If anyone want to help, we need someone to help getting chapter names from magazine sites / type from magazine index page, as well as renaming the magazines for upload. Trivial job but tedious.

Use magic Report

Clearance
Post time 2014-10-23 03:50 |Show all posts
I'd be willing to help upload to ehen for you with full credits if you'd like.

Use magic Report

Contributor

Clearance
Post time 2014-11-6 23:04 |Show all posts
Edited by hmm at 2014-11-6 23:12 If you need help then Create Thred WE NEED HELP with THIS AND THIS... etc.
1.Why only one person uploading on e-hen. Hire more people for this. For example you hired 5 people: 1 person uploading 1 magazine = 5 books per day or more...etc.
2.Create grup to deal with re-uploaders.

btw. why you dont release books faster for unlocking process?? (10 books alredy passed 3 weeks waiting time)  

Use magic Report

Admin

Clearance
Post time 2014-11-6 23:43 |Show all posts
1. It is difficult to hire staff, it isn't a easy job and takes a lot of time. If anyone is interested in doing the e-hen part, sure come and recommend yourself. The rest are quite straight forward.
In addition, we are having trouble with publishers and/or haters spamming DMCA on our links. Some time is spent by our release staff to test and adjust new release scripts which add further hidden links for members.

2. What is "grup"? There isn't much that can be done to re-uploaders. At best we try tomake here a better place than elsewhere.

3. We are having trouble with Bitshare lately, which has been blocking uploads with "No server available for upload". Which means no upload possible for up to a day in occasion. And it also has a dreaded limit of 65 files queued, and the rest is ditched without us knowing. More time is spent on checking what is uploaded and what is not, than actually uploading.

Probably meaningless to the general public.
Quite simply, we are understaffed.

Use magic Report

Contributor

Clearance
Post time 2014-11-7 01:37 |Show all posts
1. Put on your HomePage BIG BANNER "WE NEED YOU JOIN US NOW " or something like that:)
2. Hire haters to hate other haters for them it is like a sport:D:D:D
3. Try to use: MEGA, Freakshare.
4. I hope your server is in "safe" place:)

btw. my upload speed on e-hen is 100-115 kbps this is fast or slow?

Use magic Report

Admin

Clearance
Post time 2014-11-7 02:24 |Show all posts
hmm replied at 2014-11-7 01:37
1. Put on your HomePage BIG BANNER "WE NEED YOU JOIN US NOW " or something like that:)
2. Hire hater ...

1. That is under consideration. There could be a language barrier though.

2. For example every single doujinshi release FTW does on AS is busted. Most if not all links here are alive in contrast.

3. MEGA has too small of a storage. Freakshare we tried, it is only suitable for small scale upload but not for us who upload hundreds of files a day. The FTP doesn't work, remote upload doesn't work, web upload at 200KB/s. Depositfiles ban accounts easily if haters decide to attack our links.

Several other file hosters were considered too, but were discarded by reasons such as, poor interface, poor upload speed, poor download speed, cheating on download counts, lack of long term large storage, require payments or extensive personal information.

4. The server is relatively safe where it is now. If we get kicked out, then there is unlikely any other place anywhere in the world that is suitable. We do take care of DMCA requests if being asked in a polite manner.

5. Try our FTP download. These days, checking forums or blogs for download is such a waste of time, too many duplicate contents. You also save time by removing the need to organize content you have downloaded. It has already been organized on the FTP.

Use magic Report

Contributor

Clearance
Post time 2014-11-23 02:37 |Show all posts
"Okay....

I just got this message few hours ago.

Our scanner(Here I refer to the member, not the machine! ) was sent out to other country on business.

(No wonder why there  was no any new RAWs uploading to our FTP for so long :S)

Much worse, this trip will still take him about two weeks before he come back.

提督, the group leader, is looking for alternative source of scans for you.

However, even we can find a new RAW provider, the quality of scans are not guaranteed....

BTW, regular release is not affected."

When I read this "...BTW, regular release is not affected."
I cried with laughter:):):)

Use magic Report

Contributor

Clearance
Post time 2014-11-23 02:52 |Show all posts
will be lost the scanned magazine of december ?

Use magic Report

Contributor

Clearance
Post time 2015-1-9 01:35 |Show all posts
[Team.Comic ONE] are you dead or something...?:)

Use magic Report

Contributor

Clearance
Post time 2015-1-9 06:53 |Show all posts
when release the new pack of magazine  :(

Use magic Report

14#
!post_deleted!

Mikocon

GMT+8, 2022-6-25 12:41 , Processed in 0.067544 second(s), 16 queries , Wincache On.