Mikocon

Retrieve Password
 Register
Search
View: 3734|Reply: 7

[Announcement] Release Schedule Guide for Mikocon Unreleased Games (Revised 2016-12-30)

[Copy URL]

Admin

Clearance
Post time 2015-2-23 22:59 |Show all posts
This thread will explain typically under what circumstances, and how games in Mikocon private archive are released.

Rules are applied in the following order
1. There must be a bittorrent staff available on that day.
2A. The game is released, or about to be released by someone else publicly -> Release out of schedule
2B. There are no other 2DJGAME/Mikocon [Own Bought] releases that day (exception if the games are too small)
3. The game in question is at least 120 days from original release date, or at least 90 days from 2DJGAME/Mikocon obtaining it. -> Game release

The order which games are released
1. The games are generally released in the order where it is added to Mikocon VIP area.

The time which games are released
1. Bittorrent and Share pre-seeding starts between 7pm-10pm GMT+9
2. Filehost download between 11pm-1am GMT+9, in coordination with finish seeding of torrent and Share.
3. Mikocon FTP at the start of seeding

Please note that 2DJGAME/Mikocon do not work for other uploaders nor for Anime-sharing.
There are some uploaders in particular, showing harassing behaviour such as re-uploading our games and CG releases mere minutes after 2DJGAME/Mikocon has released them.
While we are unable to prevent other uploaders from copying our releases, we wish that fellow uploaders will appreciate the money and effort we spent on providing games, CG and magazine releases.
Games are released at time towards the end of peak traffic, reducing the effectiveness of reposting.

2DJGAME/Mikocon may also reupload content obtained from other sites, but do not post our re-upload in the very same sites that we obtain them from.
If any fellow uploaders wish to be mentioned when 2DJGAME/Mikocon re-upload your games to our sites, please contact FTW / Flowertradewinds.
We will be glad to mention each other in releases.

Why do you release games that late into the night?
A substantial amount of download originates from Anime-sharing.
If our releases are published earlier, by midnight, our releases will disappear from 1st page of Anime-sharing forum.
This will give more exposure to the re-uploaded copies, which in turn reduce the income of 2DJGAME/Mikocon and as a result 2DJGAME could afford less games.

Why is Share and Torrent having a headstart?
There had been numerous occasions that some uploaders will download from our filehost releases, and then upload to torrent and Share, prior to 2DJGAME/Mikocon finish seeding.

Why do you not let Mikocon visitors download quicker than from other sites?
Nowadays, network is so fast that, it is possible to re-upload a game within 10 minutes.
[Upload as a full-time job] workers monitoring our sites once every few minutes, 24 hours a day.
It will not be possible to achieve any sort of "exclusive download" outside of our VIP releases.

Use magic Report

Contributor

Clearance
Post time 2015-3-28 17:41 |Show all posts
have a question,
why most of the newly released game on VIP, get to public release so fast? i know that some of it got released by other site, but i don't know about the some others (maybe i couldn't found).
I think this also happen to other VIP members, use the clearance, and the next day or few hours later the game released on public

Use magic Report

Admin

Clearance
Post time 2015-3-28 18:21 |Show all posts
Enokinoki replied at 2015-3-28 17:41
have a question,
why most of the newly released game on VIP, get to public release so fast? i know t ...

We are not the only uploader in the world. (* Uploader as in uploading own bought content)
There are tens of uploaders our there who may also upload the same content.
They could be uploading to a P2P network, or their own blog or forum.

We do not control what they buy or upload.
When we see that they upload a game that is already in our VIP area, we will post the same game.
For games that we intend to release soon, it will be marked as [Soon to be released] in the VIP area.
We do our best to avoid leaks which is good for no one.

We monitor different places so we are very well aware what is being released by who, how it is re-distributed (re-uploaded), and when it is going to reach Nyaa or AS
In most cases, we post in Nyaa and here before anyone else does.
e.g. We know it will be on Nyaa within 1 hour even if we do nothing, so we post it immediately.

If you have purchased a game in our VIP area using [Access] but then it is available on the public internet within 6 hours (Exact time determined by posttime of a Trusted release on Nyaa), you can contact me for a refund.

Note: This does not apply if the release is due to a leak from our VIP area.
Note2: Please make sure you convert the time to the correct timezone
Note3: Reasons such as "I bought before I slept and it is available when I wake up" will not be accepted.

Use magic Report

Contributor

Clearance
Post time 2015-3-28 23:03 |Show all posts
good, thanks for replying
also has any vip member try to leak the vip release (i think yes) ?

Use magic Report

Admin

Clearance
Post time 2015-3-29 01:40 |Show all posts
Enokinoki replied at 2015-3-28 23:03
good, thanks for replying
also has any vip member try to leak the vip release (i think yes)  ...

We wish there aren't any, but there is always someone who is willing to risk their account and credit.

Use magic Report

Contributor

Clearance
Post time 2015-3-29 01:55 |Show all posts
how did you know which account leak the release?
well i hope people stop doing that ,anyway, keep up the good work and thanks for replying

Use magic Report

Star Contributor

Clearance
Post time 2015-9-20 19:30 |Show all posts
How i can donate? when i try always get the next message:

"Sorry﹐Forum specified does not exist"

THX!

Use magic Report

Admin

Clearance
Post time 2015-9-21 00:02 |Show all posts
kh405 replied at 2015-9-20 19:30
How i can donate? when i try always get the next message:

"Sorry﹐Forum specified does not exist"

Please check this thread:
http://www.mikocon.com/forum.php ... &extra=page%3D1

Comment

kh405  Many thanks for the reply, i will check that link.  Post time 2015-9-21 00:11

Use magic Report

Mikocon

GMT+8, 2017-6-27 11:41 , Processed in 0.078000 second(s), 22 queries .